Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What did you feel like when you put on a swimsuit for the first time after srs?

Well I know how I felt going into the womans changeing area for the first time in my life. And then undress and puting on the swimsuit. I feelt like finaly I am where I should have been in the first place.


How about you?|||I will tell you when I get to do it.|||I am closing in on that I am going to start seeing a therapist hopefully soon %26amp; then I am going to start my life trial next year but I have a feeling that I am going to be like you %26amp; feel like I am where I belong @ last. Congratulations to you though.|||YES!!!! It felt GREAT!








My neighbors have always been very nice to me, but I knew some of them still struggled with the concept of transsexuality. But I think something in their brains finally switched over after they saw me model my new swimsuit. Sorta like "Wow she really is a girl!"|||Congrats!





I wish I had that feeling. I'm still pre-op, but I can't wait for the day when I can lie out on a beach towel in the summer topless. I'm looking at that being my goal within the next 3-4 years. I'm waiting to finish school first. :(|||I'm not transgender, but congratulations. =]








%26lt;3.|||congratulations!!!


have done that although not the srs|||I'll let you know about this time next year.|||still yet to get there, time moves very slow it seems

No comments:

Post a Comment