Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How do I read SRS blinks on a Honda Civic ex 97?

I found this web page: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/misc/066000_065578.pdf


but I don't know how to apply the blinks to the chart. Thanks.|||those codes are the On Board Diagnostic II (OBD-II) emissions system code definitions. they are not the same as the SRS codes.





the SRS codes are an entirely different set of codes. there is an SRS connector that has to be jumped to get the blink codes. The codes are usually main system and component code like 1-1 or 6-3 ro 9-2 or the like.





if you have the code the repost with an edit and I can find that out for you. if you don't have the code and need to know how to get it, send me an email by clicking on the icon above my name to the left of this reply and I'll get information to you on how to do that.





hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment