Thursday, November 24, 2011

How does arousal feel after a MtF SRS?

I guess it would have to differ from Male type arousals, but I also heard that after SRS, the neo-clitoris will get engorged with blood during sexual arousal. Is this true, and how does it differ from male arousal and I would like to know what feels better male or female arousal?|||hi ashley. i won't try to give you a technical answer. for me, arousal in the male body was disgusting...it never felt good to me, it was humiliating at best, i hated it so i can't compare the pleasure between male and female arousal. but, i can tell you that now, for me, arousal is a pleasurable experience. i'm not disgusted anymore, i welcome it...i like it.





so, that's the difference for me.





much love and hope. pj|||The main difference isn't physical, it's hormonal. Once you are on HRT your arousal/sexual response changes towards a more female pattern. Also during arousal in women the clitoris does become erect. Does it feel better? Well if you were born transsexual and have a female brain...YES.





And don't worry about Jeune, he's just jealous.|||With the irreparable loss of 80%+ of nerve tissue in the penis mutilated by crudely cosmetic "SRS," you'd think there wouldn't be much left to feel arousal--or anything else--with. But we are speaking of a condition--transsexualism-- which is basically delusional, or hallucinatory, or simply fake, to begin with; and actual feeling--physical sensation--may not count for much where there is a great need to present the appearance of feeling something.





"Hormonal," I must say, is a deliciously evasive way of saying "phony/imaginary." The next time I'm caught out in a lie, that's what I'll say: "I didn't mean to give the impression that I can speak Turkish (am a world-class figure skater, know how to play Go)--That was just my hormones speaking. What I meant of course is that I FEEL as if I could speak Turkish. Hormonally."

No comments:

Post a Comment