Thursday, November 24, 2011

How can i turn off the SRS light in the dash of my 2k Accord?

I had some wiring problems with the seatbealt conection. I fixed it, but the light didn麓t turn off.|||what that guy said. just go to a local autozone or an automotive repair shop. have them plug in the diagnostics reader into the port located under your dash. near the fuses, they will read it and reset it. i had the same problem with my 98 civic hb same with my service engine light. i put headers and forgot to put the lower o2 sensor back on so i needed to reset it after placing it on|||do you have a diagnostic tool? you can clear the code, just plug it into the obd2 port.|||I highly doubt you can turn off an air bag light with a scanner, the feds would not allow that because you could turn it off and sell the car w/o the new buyer knowing and be sued. I would try removing the fuse, that worked on the last foreign car I had. Otherwise, gotta either get it fixed or take out the bulb.|||remove the bulb from behind the dash

No comments:

Post a Comment