Thursday, November 24, 2011

What does a vagina feel like after MtF srs compared to having a penis.?

Is the urge to pee the same and is it harder to hold.


Does it feel weird not having any thing between the legs.


Does the new clitoris feel different compared to the penis when erect.


Can you feel the dilater when dilate.


Is their any tucking technique that simulates having a vagina.|||"What does a vagina feel like after MtF srs compared to having a penis.?"





WONDERFUL. Flat against the curves of my body, form-fitting in clothes, "right" in sex, aethetically complete, and on and on. Perfect. Calming.





"Is the urge to pee the same and is it harder to hold."





At first after surgery it was really hard to hold and I even had a couple minor accidents around the house. But I recovered just fine as my body adjusted.





"Does it feel weird not having any thing between the legs."





For the first time in my life, it felt *right*. It felt weird my entire life before that. I was amazed that there wasn't even the slightest bit of phantom limb syndrome or the like; I touched the bandages and for the first time, my hand felt what it expected to feel.





"Does the new clitoris feel different compared to the penis when erect."





Certainly feels smaller and less turgid. ;)





"Can you feel the dilater when dilate."





You better believe it. ;) It's a stretching feeling, although not painful if you go slowly. Now, if you move it around a bit much and at the right angle, you *really* feel it. ;) hehe





"Is their any tucking technique that simulates having a vagina."





Not even close, I'm sorry to say.|||You still have the same urges to pee. It isn't different. However, it is a little harder to hold and when you pee you better be ready.





Absolutely not. Not have that thing between my legs is very calming to me. My dreams have come true.





The clitoris feels somewhat the same when the penis is erect; however, the same is always the same for both genetic girls and girl who had the surgery. MtF can just compare the two better.





Yes. At first it is very uncomfortable. The vagina is very new and your body wants to close it up. The dialation gets better everytime you do it. Its just like a genetic girl loosing their virginity.





I don't know. I never needed to tuck. Being intersex to begin with i was not naturally "endowed."|||how does ur hand feel like being attached to ur arm

No comments:

Post a Comment