Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do i rest the SRS light on a 98 Honda CRV?

My battery went low and it went dead so i replace it. After that my SRS light came on and i dont know what to do. I took it to a shop but they wanted to charge me about $100 just to check why it was on. I was wondering what other chooses do i have.|||You take so much care of your car... But I guess ... Thats your life...





well you could always take it 2 Auto Zone but best Pep Boys you know they help you on everything and it aint cost...


you can also start a collection for the $100... hey its a good idea... :-)...


n if you dont get it taken care of may be we can work something better... got friends at auto shops that can give you a hand just let me know... :-)





hope all is well m u!


T.Q.M.|||You could unplug the fuse for the SRS system, I'm not sure which one it is, but it will be in your manual or online. After that plug the fuse back in and Vè´¸lia! done.





Or you could use the old methold- black tape|||i have a civic and i just unscrewed my instrument cluster, unplugged the darn yellow SRS plug. just like taking the bulb out. that red light drove me crazy. now my dash is in harmony with the needles.|||Go to Auto Zone and get an OBD-ll scanner and it will have a turn off mode on it. If there is a problem you will need to fix it first. Use of the OBD-ll scanner is free and the service person will show you how to use it. God Bless|||wow $100 just to let you know why a lights on :))





Take it into the honda dealers and they will reset the SRS light for you, and no it shouldnt cost that much for reseting.

No comments:

Post a Comment