Thursday, November 24, 2011

How do I completely disconnect the srs light in a 2001-2005 honda civic?

I have a drivers side air bag that deployed in an accident I had last winter. I fixed the body myself, but I haven't changed the seat or fixed the air bag. I don't really care too either! I just want to disconnect the light so I don't have to look at it.





How do I blow the fuse, cut the wires, or break this light?|||Disabling this light is AGAINST THE LAW!








removing the fuse, cutting the wire will not turn the light out. You must remove the dash and either remove the bulb, break the bulb or repair the malfunction.|||Even if you disable it, the error is still set in the computer, and will show up on any scan. If you sold this to somebody they could come back on you later legally.

No comments:

Post a Comment