Saturday, November 19, 2011

The horn, SRS, and cruise control in my Honda Prelude don't work. What could the problem be? How to fix?

I have a 1993 Honda Prelude SI 4WS. The SRS indicator light is on, and there is no response from the horn and the cruise control. I've checked my fuses and they all seem to be operational. That's pretty much the extent of my electrical knowledge. I think everything went at once, so I assume they're related somehow.|||you need to be very careful working around airbags.


if you have to do it yourself disconnect the negative battery terminal. the part is called a "clock spring", it connects the electrics from the steering wheel to the battery etc. it is not repairable- make sure the new one goes on the same way the old one came off.|||the cable reel connected in the steering wheel may be damaged,removal of the steering wheel is required for checking,just make sure that the front wheels are in a straight ahead position

No comments:

Post a Comment