Thursday, November 24, 2011

How do I tell my mom I want SRS?

How do I tell my mom that I feel like a girl, and I never felt like a boy. That I want to get SRS.|||((((((Eian)))))





That's hard. I've never had to do anything quite like that myself, seeing as I'm cis, but I have had to come out to a whole bunch of different people about being a number of other things, anyway. And in general: it seems like there are some things that might be helpful to take into account during coming out situations, completely regardless of what you are coming out AS:





1. Make sure that they're in a good mood. Try to talk to them about it when they're relaxed and at ease. Throwing it at them as part of an argument, or as a way of getting back at them, would be a horrible idea, and would have an incredibly high likelihood of backfiring.





2. Try to appear certain and confident. If you show doubts or weaknesses about your own identity, they can easily use that against you. Or it might make them less likely to believe you.





3. Research first! Make sure that you're able to answer any questions they might have.





4. Emphasize the fact that you're still the same person, regardless. The only difference is that now you are being far more honest than you previously were, and that is a good thing.





5. Instead of coming out right away, try to talk about the topic at hand first, so that you get a basic idea of what their opinions are in relation to it. (In your case: that would be discussing the fact that there are transsexual people out there. Maybe you can pretend as if a friend of yours recently came out as an MtF or an FtM. Ask your parents what they think of it...) The more positive of a response you get, the more likely they are to accept YOU, when or if you decide to come out to them directly.





6. Give them time. It will probably be a lot for them to handle, and if they want a break just to think about it and try to come to terms with it, you should give them that.





Best of luck. :)|||Why are you asking this?





What difficulty do you have in telling your mom these things?





Why couldn't you just say, "Mom, I feel like a girl, and I never felt like a boy. I want to get SRS."





Again, I don't know why you need to ask your mom, unless you want her to pay for you to have your penis cut off, in which case it would concern her.





I understand that you can do whatever you want, but realize that once you get yourself castrated there's no turning back. Oh, and getting your penis and testicles removed, plus getting breast implants and hormone therapy doesn't make you an actual woman. That's right, you'll never really be a woman, you'll be nothing but a fake pretend woman.





Think about it. People that get SRS are absolutely deranged. You need mental help more than you need your dick cut off.





I wish you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment