Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Srs, do in-home halogen or fluorescent lights bother you? What kind of lightbulb do you use in your kitchen?

Seems too bright, but incandescent will soon be a thing of the past.|||After reading a book about the bad effects of florescent lights on humans, I switched the entire house back to incandescent lighting. I noticed the difference. florescent lights cause anxiety with some people.|||Fluorescents cast a green tint and talk about heat, halogens can heat half a room. Gonna be interesting when department stores switch over. I'm not happy with the alternatives, none of them. LEDs aren't bright enough. My kitchen had fluorescent tubes until one fine day when the manager agreed to replace them both, now with incandescents about to be outlawed, lord.|||I prefer incandescent. I don't think that the new type bulbs can be used on a dimmer switch. The only fluorescent lights I like are the under counter ones in a kitchen. Fluorescent lights distort colors and I don't like them for overhead use.|||I like the new bulbs for everything except reading, and they last a LONG time. Florescents and halogens are a little too bright for me, but if I were to have one anywhere, it would be in my kitchen.|||Incandescent|||I use LED downlights in my kitchen - no they don;t bother me at all. They light up the work benches but don't glare into my eyes.|||I use a fluorescent light in my huge kitchen.|||I use compact fluorescent and led lights|||Too bright for me. I prefer muted lighting rather than a glare.

No comments:

Post a Comment