Thursday, November 24, 2011

Question about breast augmentation surgery as a part of SRS?

I am a biological male researching and planning my eventual sexual reassignment surgery to become physically female. I have nipples that are quite small, even for a male. During breast augmentation surgery, would/could something be done to increase their size for a more natural appearance?|||I wouldnt concern yourself with nipple size, nipples vary in size with all females I'm sure there are many other things that are of greater concern. Also you may find that increasing the size of your breasts may cause your nipples to stretch and appear larger anyway.|||Is this for real??? Nipple size?!? I wish nipple size was my biggest concern prior to Transitioning. I was too busy focusing on how to keep from killing myself. Seriously, who cares? You get what you get, just like any cisfemale. If it matters, hormones will make a small difference in this area.





I think your "research" should be on finding a gender therapist to first determine if you are even suffering from Transsexualism.|||on the off chance that you're for real, look up the tanner scale. my boobs are about tanner stage 4, which is common for trans women. if you're older than about 15 when you start on hormones, you won't make it to stage 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment