Friday, December 2, 2011

Why is SRS airbag warning in Toyota Avensis '98 flashing?

I've got a weird problem with the airbag system in my car.From time to time the srs airbag warning just comes on,starts flashing and then next time I drive it everything is fine.I'm not sure but I think that going through humps or other uneven surfaces may be triggering it somehow .What should I do?So far I've checked the wires for side airbags under the front seats and they seem to be fine and properly connected.|||There are lots of things that will trigger the air bag warning light to come on but the fault codes will be stored in the air bag ECU.


The air bag will not be triggered to go off if there is a fault in the wiring or componants.The ECU will shut down %26amp; not work in a crash.


You can find out what fault is there with a fault code reader via the data link conector in the car there are some good fault code readers inthe internet that will do the job %26amp; not to exspensive then do a search


on google with the code to find the fault|||Something is wrong with the airbag. If it goes off you will crash so I would get it checked by someone qualified before something bad happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment