Friday, December 2, 2011

Do some MtF transexxxual people pee standing up prior to SRS?

I'm MtF transexxual pre-everything and I pee standing up because it is more covenient.





I also heard that most MtF's pee sitting down because of their gender identity so Is peeing standing up normal?|||I drove my parents crazy NOT wanting to stand up, or touch "it" as a child. Eventually, like most unpleasant things about being stuck with a male body, you learn to deal. I can't say I sat down before transition, but once I experienced the comfort of being my true self, sitting came back quite naturally, as have many other things I had to stop doing as a child.





Besides, it's a lot less messy.|||ok pumpkin here is the deal as you transition you are to adopt and use regularly the role of your target gender as close to its entirety as you can ,yes that does mean no more standing and peeing , how many girls do you know that do? no one will tell you being a girl is convenient . this is a commitment to your role that should not even be considered in straying from . many things will change and you will get used to them . its not fun wearing a bra in the summer months either . putting it very bluntly if your not prepared to adapt to all there is of your new target gender role , then its not for you , really it isn't|||See what happens when you ask a question of this nature within uneducated persons like that first so-called individual called KLAN......? Prime example of seeing things only through its OWN EYES...!!!


Now I'm sure MTF persons do sit whilst peeing, and it's not only them..l.


I myself, am a long time married cross dresser, with a very supportive, understanding, accepting, knowledgeable, and helpful wife who has taught me all the traits to emulate women, from presentation, to walking, standing, sitting, mannerisms, make up, hair, nails, etc and I have an extensive wardrobe indeed, including 42 pair of HIGH HEELS (and I do mean HIGH) and I have been so for eons, and I sit whilst peeing as well...


If one is going to "adopt" this lifestyle of a t/s or otherwise, then it's the only way to be femme..


Others will; "scorn". but take this into consideration...





"Be what you are, and say what you feel...


Because those who mind DON'T matter, and those WHO matter, don't mind...


Make sense...?


Rachelle In High Heels|||Yeah, I've heard both. It really just depends on you. I'm a cisgender girl and I've always thought it would be cool. You're just working with what you have, I would say you're lucky that your disphoria isn't so bad that you can't take advantage of the few perks of your present body.|||Some in such a large group does not need to be very many so of course there are going to be "some", but I venture to guess that it is not the most common|||To each their own. When I was pre-op I sat down.











May I ask why you insist on that peculiar spelling of the word "transsexual"?

No comments:

Post a Comment