Friday, December 2, 2011

What's the difference between the free edition SRS Audio Sandbox & the one that cost $ 20?

My question is because I download the free edition. and it doesn't mention any expiration date, in other words is not a trial.


At least that's what I understand|||Well, I think its the only difference. OR maybe you got the cracked version. The cracked version has some problems. It doesn't have the blue Bar graph visualization, and the "speakers" option changes automatically to "Headphone" and sticks on it; and it has a trick (put the "present" on "save now" and cancel the save), and also I'm not sure that's an infected file with ad wares inside. So I bought the software, cause of i didn't wanted to reinstall my windows over and over again (today's anti viruses really suck!). well, i bought it a little cheaper, and I don't need the trick anymore. Its just an awesome software.


If yours doesn't have any of these problems, dude, where did you got that!? That might be cool.





I hope i helped. If I really didn't, don't choose my answer and wait for other answers,.... if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment