Friday, December 2, 2011

Whats does it mean when my honda light turned on and it says "SRS"?

I just bought my first honda about a month ago. I have a 2002 honda civic and last night the little red light turned on and it says SRS. What does that mean, its not a check engine is it? Can any honda owners help me out please?|||srs means secondary restraint system. if that light has come on, it means that something is not working properly with your air bags and they have been disabled. if you were to get in a wreck, the air bags would not deploy. you can have someone hook up to your cars computer to see what part or sensor has malfunctioned.


this is not your check engine light.|||A srs light could mean that you have an issue with the air bags or your seat belts. You need to find someone with a diagnostic computer to check for trouble codes to diagnose your issue.|||SRS means safety restraint system (therefore you have a problem with your airbags.)

No comments:

Post a Comment