Friday, December 2, 2011

If I got a full SRS and became a woman and then moved to Saudia Arabia would I be able to drive?

or would I be killed on sight?|||No. However, if they discovered your private medical history I fear it would cost you your life. So I wouldn't worry about driving.











edit: Nobody "becomes" a woman. Transsexual people are born with a brain-body mismatch; they don't change genders, they change their bodies to match their genders.











You've already admitted in other questions to being genderqueer (not transsexual). I'm starting to think you just like writing questions to get reactions from people.|||"Transgender" people don't get SRS. Usually only transsexual people do. As a resulkt your question made no sense. When my ISP changed hands my e-mail connection to Yahoo broke. I used to use messaging all the time and now I can't. Sorry.

Report Abuse


|||I'm really sorry that it didn't make sense. I'm not confused or anything, I know the difference between a transsexual and someone who is just transgender, I just didn't know if I was transgender or gender-queer. Sorry for not making it clearer, but your answer really did help, thank you so much.

Report Abuse


|||I'm thinking you probably wouldn't be able to drive|||i am not sure how the saudi's would view your gender...but if they deemed you female...nope. women can't drive cars in that society.|||Most likely the latter.|||You wouldn't be allowed to leave the house without male permission, you wouldn't be allowed to drive, and you wouldn't be allowed to be in public without one of those robe/shawl type-things that cover your body/head/part of your face.





:[|||This is the most bizarre and extreme question on here I've ever seen. If that would be your number one motive for getting SRS then you should rethink your motive =P!|||Well you could not drive and if you had male friends you could not talk or look at them in public or even eat in a restaurant together as man have theirs and women have theirs.They are really closed mind about gays and transgendered and i would feel like a convect in prison living there as you have to cover your heads and bodies and if caught not doing what is the law you could be stoned and maybe killed.It's hard to believe there are still places so behind in the times.I know a wonderful man in Saudi and he is not even allowed to call his girl on the phone and when they found out he did ' they made her marry a man of their choosing.My friend still is heartbroken 2 yrs later.

No comments:

Post a Comment