Friday, December 2, 2011

If SRS takes your children away, do they have to serve you papers or documents or can they just take them?

depends on the state and situation. If they feel the children's safety is at risk, in most states they have the power to act first and deliver paperwork later.|||One of my kids got taken once, and the next day I received an Affidavit in the mail saying that I was charged with Neglect. It gave details of some squabbles that were blown out of proportion. My kid was taken from school. I'm happy to say that in my case, the whole thing was dropped.|||There would be papers that have to be given to you but many times they do pick the children up from school. Then deliver the papers to you. Or they pick them up while you are being served with the papers.|||usually they have papers of some sort, but not necessary especially if a childs well being is at stake, even a cop can take a child away ...right now if he wasnts too

No comments:

Post a Comment