Friday, December 2, 2011

Do LGB transsexual people often deny SRS because they'll be viewed as LGB by society?

If they're LGB and transsexual then everyone thinks they're straight, right? So, don't they have to make a choice between being seen as a taboo (LGB) or sacrificing SRS, thereby living with gender dysphoria?|||If I'm reading your question right I have to agree with pj. When you're transsexual sexual orientation is of secondary importance. First priority is getting the gender thing fixed. Until you address the gender issue it casts a long shadow over everything in your life.





People only live with their dysphoria because they are in denial, they are afraid to transition or they don't have the resources to transition.|||ummmm...no, i don't think that has ever entered into the equation for transfolk when we consider grs.|||It would depend on the individual.|||I hope not. I hope that if you can make peace with your gender identity enough that you can go through with SRS that acceping your sexuality would be easy.|||I could not give a hoot what society thinks about me if I get SRS, what keeps me from SRS is the damn cost





besides I am LGB, I am a lesbian|||People get SRS because they need it. I doubt there sexual orientation would be more important.|||Sexual orientation and/or being labeled under the Gay and Lesbian community has nothing to do with being transsexual and obtaining GRS|||I don't bend to the views of society. Never have, never will.|||This sort of rings to the question I have gotten of "well then why don't you stay a *wrong effing gender here*?" in the past.





Fact of the matter is I am a bisexual man, with an alternative anatomy that I am attempting to make as true to my needs as I can without sacrificing too much sexual function.





How in the heck does that even compare to a bisexual female who can appear heterosexual when with men?

No comments:

Post a Comment